Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Financing
Financing Options & Strategies For Commercial Real Estate
Are you Planning to Purchase a Commercial Property ?
Do you need to Re-Finance your Commercial Property Loan ?
Put our 30-years of Commercial Lending Experience to Work for You!
Many property owners are unaware that they may be able to obtain more attractive and more suitable financing (e.g., 10- to 15-year, long term, fixed rate financing), at a more competitive rate by engaging the services of a Commercial Financing Consulting firm such as BBB.
BBB's experienced commercial financing consultants will expedite the lending process by performing a professional underwriting analysis, which is what every lender requires in order to provide a “Letter of Commitment” with an accurate quote in a timely manner.
BBB performs an analysis of your unique needs based upon both the project’s financing requirements & underwriting analysis factors:
FINANCING VARIABLES –
• Requested loan term (and amortization).
• Fixed or variable rate (do you want to control PITI regularly without adjustment?).
• Issues regarding prepayment penalty, lock-out or yield maintenance (e.g., how long will you hold the property?).
• Awareness of the total costs of the loan (e.g., underwriting, appraisal, engineering, environmental, etc.).
• Recourse options (can you realize a tax benefit from structuring a non-recourse transaction vs. full recourse?).
• Can we obtain a better rate and term via cross-default, cross-collateralization, or by obtaining release provisions.
UNDERWRITING ANALYSIS –
• Using industry underwriting guidelines, BBB determines your property's stabilized “net cash flow” by reviewing your current rent roll and historical income & expenses.
• BBB estimate sthe value of your property based on the stabilized net cash flow prior to an appraisal.
• We will determine actual LTV and DSCR from an underwriter’s perspective
• We will perform a risk analysis based on lease expiration dates
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?
Often, the "look" of a newly submitted loan request differs from the end result of the final term sheet. This is because cash flows vary for every commercial property, and unless we seek to understand the issues beforehand and demonstrate the “underwriting risk” prior to underwriting, the lender/investor will have difficulty providing an "accurate" quote.
Again, this analysis will be done at no cost to you. With relationships with over 100 of the top commercial mortgage lenders in the country, we are able to deliver fast and accurate loan quotes, giving you more flexibility in ultimately funding your loan.
Call and discuss how we might earn your business, we will be available to assist you.
You can trust us to “Fund your Project", with over 30 years experience financing –
5+ unit Multifamily Apartments
Mobile Home Parks
Retail / Shopping Centers
Self Storage Projects
Hotels / Resorts
Mixed Use Properties
Contact us today to set up a meeting and find out more about what BBB can do for you.
Click Below . .
SBA Loans/Grants For Small Business
Congress just passed a $4.5 Billion Dollar Relief Package for Small Businesses, but this money will go fast, so YOU HAVE TO ACT NOW TO GET IT...
Money for the original Payroll Protection Plan (PPP) ran-out quickly, and now many banks and lenders have stopped taking applications, but BBB is accepting New Applications, which will be assigned to the SBA for this next round of relief funding.
This way, you'll get funding faster. That's because you signed-up sooner, and this money is available on a FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE BASIS, so you'll be nearer to the front-of-the-line when the new relief money is distributed
The SBA has both GRANTS & LOANS for Small Business owners. Loan Interest Rates are less than 1% interest and Grants never need to be repaid.
These special GRANTS provide an "emergency advance" of up to $10,000 to small businesses and private non-profits harmed by COVID-19 .
The advance does not need to be repaid under any circumstance, and may be used for business purposes, such as payroll or paying sick leave, or paying business obligations, like debts, rent and mortgage payments. (See p. 28, Section 1110(e)(5) of H.R. 748 (CARES Act))
Contact BBB Commercial Financing
Have a particular challenge you’re trying to deal with?
Contact us today and see what I can do for you.